- Stellar Lumens (XLM) Has Been in Consolidation Since Mayby Trevor Holman on November 17, 2021 at 10:11 am
Stellar Lumens is a decentralized, peer-to-peer open-source software. It allows complete digital currency representation across the globe and works together under one ‘Stellar’ network. Jed McCaleb founded it in 2014. The aim is to make money flow easier, safer, and faster without third-party approval; that is why it is a decentralized platform of transactions. It …
- Stellar Reflects Consolidation Along with Bearish Divergenceby Sara Gillard on November 11, 2021 at 10:20 am
In 2021, the XLM coin has observed a tremendous upside move in the first half of the year, and later, it faced a sharp decline, but then it managed to regain its momentum in the second half. From reaching the highs of $0.79, the price chopped down to $0.20 in July 2021 and reached its The post Stellar Reflects Consolidation Along with Bearish Divergence appeared first on NameCoinNews.
- Stellar (XLM) Takes Another Attempt at 200 DMA Levelby Aarav Ghosh on October 13, 2021 at 12:52 pm
XLM has emerged as the strongest competitor to the XRP cryptocurrency but with a lesser market capitalization and value. XLM ranks at 21st position among the cryptocurrencies with a decent market cap of $8.5 billion. Developed by an ex-Ripple, Jed McCaleb, Stellar has raked in massive success in terms of its growth as a payment The post Stellar (XLM) Takes Another Attempt at 200 DMA Level appeared first on NameCoinNews.
- Stellar Reaches Its Major Resistance and Recovers Its Downfallby Vivaan Shah on October 8, 2021 at 11:52 am
Stellar has been making headlines recently over the news of the Stellar Foundation partnering with Moneygram to develop its ecosystem for CBDC issuance. XLM has seen good buying interests on the backdrop of fundamental prospects of the script. The last two weeks have seen prices surge more than 40%. The small rally had both intrinsic The post Stellar Reaches Its Major Resistance and Recovers Its Downfall appeared first on NameCoinNews.
- Stellar Lumens (XLM) Experiencing Cautious Volatilityby Scott Cook on September 30, 2021 at 1:45 pm
The Stellar cryptocurrency was developed by the Stellar foundation used to trade between the Stellar networks. The Stellar with the native name ‘Lumen’ is used for trading as XLM. Due to the popularity of being a cross-border transfer and payment system, Lumen is considered one of the best performing altcoins due to its aim of …
- XLM Retraces After Breaching Its Immediate Resistance of $0.40by Roxanne Williams on September 7, 2021 at 2:00 pm
Stellar Lumens or XLM is the closest cryptocurrency when compared with the fiat supporting blockchain technologies. Originally based on Ripple Labs Protocol, XLM carries the original plans meant for XRP. One can also call XLM a hard fork of XRP. XLM in recent years has grown as the closest competitor in transactions accommodating blockchain networks. …
- Stellar (XLM) Takes Support After Strong Profit Booking Sessionby Roxanne Williams on August 18, 2021 at 1:01 pm
XLM is no stranger to crypto-investors. Being the most popular financial cryptocurrency after XRP it is one of the cryptos with high potential. The fact that the same co-founder laid the foundation of XLM indicates an edge over the former cryptocurrency. After giving an outstanding 100% return in less than a month, we are witnessing …
- Will Stellar Lumens Be The Next XRP?by Matthew Diaz on August 17, 2021 at 5:42 am
Stellar is an open blockchain network for storing and transacting money, as it works with almost all fiat currencies. Unlike major cryptocurrencies, the goal of XLM is to integrate with fiat currencies and improve the process of money transfer and transactions. The goal of XLM is quite ambitious as they intend to bring all the The post Will Stellar Lumens Be The Next XRP? appeared first on NameCoinNews.
- XLM Reflects Immense Positivity; Records 40% Hike in a Weekby Ronald Cribbs on July 26, 2021 at 10:16 am
Steller’s attempt to replace XRP’s place at Moneygram can open new avenues for this cryptocurrency as it upscales its use case. While Ripple has been severely thrashed after the SEC lawsuit, its competitors, such as XLM, have been gearing up. Since XLM was founded by a Ripple co-founder named Jed McCaleb in 2014, it offers The post XLM Reflects Immense Positivity; Records 40% Hike in a Week appeared first on NameCoinNews.
- XLM: Is It Possible to Cross the $1 Psychological Barrier?by Roxanne Williams on May 26, 2021 at 2:00 pm
XLM, Stellar Lumens, is one of the oldest cryptocurrencies in the market. It was founded even before Ethreum (ETH). Stellar is an open-source network meant to facilitate the transaction between different currencies and payment methods. Stellar XLM was co-founded in 2014, by Jed McCaleb and Joyce Kim, which they launched in 2015. Jed McCaleb was …
- Stellar (XLM) Recovers After Having Tested Month Supports at $0.10by Erica Lee on December 25, 2020 at 9:23 am
Stellar Price Movement Overview Stellar, one of the top 15 coins of the global crypto market, is seen trading at $0.154 after having nosedived as low as $0.109 on the 2nd day of the ongoing week. XLM coin started reflecting volatility after hitting a YTD high in the last week of the previous month. And …
- Stellar Price Gains Over 5% in a Day for Over 5 Days Nowby Mehak Punjabi on December 14, 2020 at 11:45 am
Stellar, which was one of the top 10 lucrative cryptos of the global market, has now shifted to trading at 11th position after having nosedived below $0.14 to testing supports as low as $0.139 in the previous week. Alongside, Stellar is often considered as the best cross-border remittances blockchain to ease the foreign payment hassle. …
- Stellar Price Pulls Back Gradually from YTD High; Trades at $0.145by Vivaan Shah on December 9, 2020 at 12:39 pm
One of the most lucrative cryptocurrencies of the global market, Stellar, is seen trading below 10th position after having drawn a subtle pullback from the YTD high marked at $0.233, while currently trades at $0.145. On the other hand, XLM is often compared to XRP in terms of investment and returns of investment, wherein the The post Stellar Price Pulls Back Gradually from YTD High; Trades at $0.145 appeared first on NameCoinNews.
- Stellar Price Marks a Stellar Move; Gains Over 400% in YTDby Mehak Punjabi on November 28, 2020 at 9:20 am
Stellar Price Movement Overview Stellar Lumens was seen trading below 10th position in the global crypto market is now one of the top 10 lucrative platforms, wherein the native coin XLM is currently trading at $0.207. Alongside, the currency breaches the 2-year resistance on the daily chart as it trades above $0.200, and it was …
- Stellar Price Reflects Tremendous Hike in the Last 24 Hoursby Mehak Punjabi on November 25, 2020 at 1:10 pm
Stellar is making a stellar move in the global crypto market against the US Dollar as its trades right below the significant lucrative projects of viz., Cardano, Polkadot, and Binance Coin. XLM coin has strengthened by over 60% from yesterday’s opening trading price of $0.135 to a 2-year high marked at $0.219. The gainful crypto …
- Stellar Price Continues to Drop Over the Past Weekby Mehak Punjabi on October 31, 2020 at 10:58 am
Stellar, the massive medium of exchange, is among the top 20 coins of the market due to its lucrative platform. XLM coin trades with a bearish pullback due to loss of momentum in the entire crypto market, along with a strong resistance held by Bitcoin at $14k. The Stellar Network has gained enough traction from …
- Stellar (XLM) Gained 12% in 2 Days Yet Appears Bearishby Mehak Punjabi on September 26, 2020 at 1:39 pm
Stellar Lumens, just like any other crypto of the market, is facing a setback currently and is trading at $0.074 after hitting a high at $0.120 in the previous month. However, over the past 5-6 weeks now, XLM/USD is now down by 38% due to the negative market sentiment, wherein the largest cryptocurrency by market …
- Be a Part of the StellarBattle Contest; Create Content about Kelp Trading botby Aarav Ghosh on August 20, 2020 at 10:30 am
Stellar Development Foundation starts a contest in partnership with StellarBattle, encouraging its users to develop informative content for the Kelp automated trading bot. The contest participants will earn incentives to learn about the details of Stellar Decentralized Exchange; apart from that, they will also get to know about liquidity provisioning and trading with Kelp. To The post Be a Part of the StellarBattle Contest; Create Content about Kelp Trading bot appeared first on NameCoinNews.
- Stellar (XLM) Draws an Uptrend; Trades Above $0.110by Vivaan Shah on August 18, 2020 at 12:54 pm
Stellar, one of the top 15 cryptos of the market, at the press time was trading at $0.112 with a complete bearish outlook. Stellar Lumens is on a continual rise after the massive sell-off in March and has gained nearly over 230% in 5 months as it trades above $0.100. The currency is already breaching The post Stellar (XLM) Draws an Uptrend; Trades Above $0.110 appeared first on NameCoinNews.
- Stellar Appears Intraday Bearish Yet Trades Above $0.105by Paul Jolin on August 5, 2020 at 9:31 am
A stellar ecosystem is based on great technology and is a platform that is home to 26 stable coins for daily use, which includes the very known Wirex and MasterCard Partnerships too. Stellar, therefore, is precious blockchain technology, and its native token—XLM is one of the top 15 coins of the global crypto market. XLM …