- Stellar creates a downward flat bottom pattern; What next?by Scott Cook on December 5, 2022 at 12:51 pm
Stellar Lumens (XLM) has become a new-age competitor in the financial transaction domain. XLM has peaked, but the market scenario showcases a decreasing demand for disruptive technologies. Stellar focuses on reducing the time and resources required for cross-border or inter-currency transactions. The Stellar protocol converts the native currency first into XLM and then into the …
- Steller fails to break the resistance: will XLM form new 52-week low?by Matthew Diaz on December 1, 2022 at 11:04 am
Steller is a popular decentralized transfer protocol offering digital currency to fiat cross-border transactions at lower costs. XLM is a leading altcoin in the market, which is in high demand. It is one of those cryptocurrencies that formed a yearly low after the downtrend due to the FTX liquidity crisis. At the time of writing The post Steller fails to break the resistance: will XLM form new 52-week low? appeared first on NameCoinNews.
- Stellar may test $0.03 in the next year: Will XLM crash?by Trevor Holman on November 17, 2022 at 12:17 pm
Stellar is an open-source, decentralized protocol that allows cross-border transactions, but it has crossed the previous yearly low after the FTX liquidity crisis. At the time of writing this post, XLM was trading around $0.089, just above the yearly low of $0.08. Before the FTX bankruptcy announcement, Stellar had been consolidating between $0.1 and $0.15 …
- Stellar heads towards the $0.09 support; Is XLM in trouble?by Aarav Ghosh on October 28, 2022 at 1:20 pm
XLM was the brainchild of a peer-to-peer network under works since 2014 that officially launched its services to individuals in 2015. XLM, otherwise called Lumens, acts as an immediate payment currency for using the operations system of Stellar. Since they are more inclined towards providing their services to individuals, allowing them to transfer money around The post Stellar heads towards the $0.09 support; Is XLM in trouble? appeared first on NameCoinNews.
- Stellar (XLM) fails to make an upside price movement!by Matthew Diaz on October 13, 2022 at 1:14 pm
Stellar (XLM), the commonly used phrase to describe this cryptocurrency, is used interchangeably but indicates different aspects of the network. Stellar is the blockchain, with Lumens referring to cryptocurrency, while XLM is the short form for more convenience. The growing gap between fiat and cryptocurrency is the biggest hurdle in the wider acceptance and use The post Stellar (XLM) fails to make an upside price movement! appeared first on NameCoinNews.
- Stellar (XLM ) All Set to Aim for the $1.3 Mark!by Roxanne Williams on September 20, 2022 at 12:25 pm
Since February this year, cryptocurrencies have been dominated by macroeconomics. Investors observed a lot of outflow from the crypto industry, and it is continuing even in September. Due to inflation and other macro factors, cryptocurrencies could be the worst victim in the next few months. Some of the large cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Stellar …
- STELLAR (XLM) Continues the uptrend to Reach the $0.13 Resistance!by Matthew Diaz on September 12, 2022 at 10:53 am
Stellar (XLM) shows a turnaround from its support line of $0.0996 as the bulls try to push the price upside. There has been the formation of a lower low in the last few days, and the value has been moving in a sideways channel with remote movement. XLM, like other digital currencies, shows a downtrend The post STELLAR (XLM) Continues the uptrend to Reach the $0.13 Resistance! appeared first on NameCoinNews.
- Stellar Losses Buyer’s Attention; Can XLM Turn Bullish?by Aarav Ghosh on August 23, 2022 at 9:32 am
As cryptocurrency becomes popular, the quick and efficient exchange between cash and digital assets is in high demand, and Stellar aims to solve this problem. Wyre strategically integrates MoneyGram with Stellar to enable seamless exchange between cash and cryptocurrency worldwide. With this integration, users can transfer digital and traditional assets and funds from their Wyre The post Stellar Losses Buyer’s Attention; Can XLM Turn Bullish? appeared first on NameCoinNews.
- Stellar Sustains Consolidation; Can XLM Gain Investor’s Trust Back?by Aarav Ghosh on July 28, 2022 at 9:37 am
Stellar is a platform that offers financial services to both companies and individual users. It aims to provide lower transaction rates with faster speed. It was created by Jed McCaleb and Joyce Kim back in 2014. XLM is the native coin on this platform. It allows the user to share financial information in a faster The post Stellar Sustains Consolidation; Can XLM Gain Investor’s Trust Back? appeared first on NameCoinNews.
- Stellar (XLM) Shows Reluctance to Scale Towards Its Resistance!by Trevor Holman on July 25, 2022 at 12:25 pm
XLM is the native token of Stellar Lumens, an open-source, decentralized payment network that aims to build a fast and efficient payments system that can create dominance in the market. The primary advantage of Stellar is its use of XLM tokens as a transaction fee, which is kept minimum for consistent growth. There have often …
- Stellar Lumens Eyes for a Trend Reversal in the Long Runby Vivaan Shah on June 23, 2022 at 11:20 am
Stellar Lumens (XLM) has been moving bearishly and reached its support zone of $0.115 after dropping from its high of $0.44 in the period of the last seven months. The token shows favorable volume in the last trading session as the bears close the price below the lower lows. The XLM token is currently moving The post Stellar Lumens Eyes for a Trend Reversal in the Long Run appeared first on NameCoinNews.
- Stellar Price Stumbles; Can XLM Begin the Uptrend?by Sara Gillard on June 1, 2022 at 11:33 am
XLM has been moving downward for the past 7 months, forming lower low peaks, and is currently trading at $0.146. The Stellar (XLM) token has recently crossed the lower peak of $0.145, and the price hiked significantly in the last 3 days. Once the token traverses the downtrend line and closes above it, an uptrend The post Stellar Price Stumbles; Can XLM Begin the Uptrend? appeared first on NameCoinNews.
- Stellar Price Prediction: Will XLM Enter a Bull Run?by Ronald Cribbs on May 18, 2022 at 3:18 am
Overview of Stellar Lumens Stellar is an open-source network with a decentralized system designed for payment of all types of money. It allows users to create a digital representation of Dollars, Bitcoin, and Pesos. The Stellar network can handle fiat currency and digital currencies. It aims to build a single network for financial establishments globally, The post Stellar Price Prediction: Will XLM Enter a Bull Run? appeared first on NameCoinNews.
- Stellar Corrects Massively; Is It a Right Time to Buy XLM?by Richard Lee on May 13, 2022 at 10:06 am
Stellar (XLM) is the leading altcoin in the crypto world that offers various benefits to users. Stellar aims to make cross-border transactions easier between people and institutions, and XLM is the native coin of this blockchain network. Usually, we pay higher fees for cross-border transactions, but Stellar offers faster transactions at lower fees. Many people The post Stellar Corrects Massively; Is It a Right Time to Buy XLM? appeared first on NameCoinNews.
- Secrets for Beginners to Enjoy Stellar Gamblingby Erica Lee on April 16, 2022 at 1:40 pm
Introduction to Gambling Gambling is the wagering of something valuable on the outcome of a game, a contest, or an uncertain event, the outcome of which can be determined by chance or accident, or it can have an unexpected outcome. The benefits of using cryptocurrency for gambling are numerous. The general public, on the other …
- Stellar Drops Its Price in the Last 24 Hours!by David Cox on December 15, 2021 at 1:32 pm
Stellar is a decentralized protocol based on the blockchain. It allows cross-border currency transfers. As an open network for money, it makes digital representation easier for its users. You can transfer any currency such as Euros, Dollars, and Bitcoin. It has emerged from the Ripple (XRP), a cross-border coin executive. Stellar came into the market …
- Stellar Lumens (XLM) Has Been in Consolidation Since Mayby Trevor Holman on November 17, 2021 at 10:11 am
Stellar Lumens is a decentralized, peer-to-peer open-source software. It allows complete digital currency representation across the globe and works together under one ‘Stellar’ network. Jed McCaleb founded it in 2014. The aim is to make money flow easier, safer, and faster without third-party approval; that is why it is a decentralized platform of transactions. It …
- Stellar Lumens (XLM) Experiencing Cautious Volatilityby Scott Cook on September 30, 2021 at 1:45 pm
The Stellar cryptocurrency was developed by the Stellar foundation used to trade between the Stellar networks. The Stellar with the native name ‘Lumen’ is used for trading as XLM. Due to the popularity of being a cross-border transfer and payment system, Lumen is considered one of the best performing altcoins due to its aim of …
- XLM Retraces After Breaching Its Immediate Resistance of $0.40by Roxanne Williams on September 7, 2021 at 2:00 pm
Stellar Lumens or XLM is the closest cryptocurrency when compared with the fiat supporting blockchain technologies. Originally based on Ripple Labs Protocol, XLM carries the original plans meant for XRP. One can also call XLM a hard fork of XRP. XLM in recent years has grown as the closest competitor in transactions accommodating blockchain networks. …
- Stellar (XLM) Takes Support After Strong Profit Booking Sessionby Roxanne Williams on August 18, 2021 at 1:01 pm
XLM is no stranger to crypto-investors. Being the most popular financial cryptocurrency after XRP it is one of the cryptos with high potential. The fact that the same co-founder laid the foundation of XLM indicates an edge over the former cryptocurrency. After giving an outstanding 100% return in less than a month, we are witnessing …